This page is a cheat sheet of Info, Links, and Resources for Paleo f(x)™ 2017 attendees. We recommend bookmarking it.
1. Registration: When & Where
Paleo f(x)™ 2017 takes place May 19-21 at the Palmer Event Center in Austin, TX.
There are no physical tickets. You’ll receive your entry pass at on-site registration.
More details about registration coming soon!
(For planning purposes, please keep in mind that the conference will run from about 8am to 6pm on Friday, May 19th and Saturday, May 20th and about 8am to 5pm on Sunday, May 21st.)
3. Schedules & Maps
Schedules: Coming soon!
Maps: 2017 Paleo f(x)™ Map
There are four stage areas. Mobile-friendly schedule coming soon!
- Keynote Stage (VIP & Premiere only)
- Mastermind Stage (VIP & Premiere only)
- Paleo On Ramp Stage (Vendor Expo Fair)
- Paleo f(x)™ Kitchen Experience (Vendor Expo Fair)
5. Charity Dinner
6. Food at Paleo f(x)™
- For Premiere ticket holders: to purchase a Paleo Breakfast & Lunch for all 3 Days – Catered by PICNIK Austin (6 meals total), please add it onto your ticket purchase.
- Some of our many vendors offer free samples and pre-packaged food for purchase
- Other food options: There are several restaurants and food trucks within walking distance or a short drive that have Paleo-friendly food selections. Here are just a few favorites:
- Terry Black’s BBQ – 1003 Barton Springs Rd. – Finger lickin’ good barbecue right across the street!
- El Alma – 1025 Barton Springs Rd. – Brunch, lunch, and dinner with “a homespun take on the contemporary flavors of Mexico.”
- P. Terry’s Burger Stand – 401 S. Lamar Blvd. – Get a lettuce wrapped double bacon burger. Yum!
- Uchi – 801 S. Lamar Blvd. – Delicious sashimi and other Asian-inspired dishes.
- Picnik – 1700 S. Lamar Blvd. – Austin’s all-Paleo food trailer & coffee shop.
8. Book Signings
Many great book signings take place at the Paleo f(x)™ store, on our expo floor. Schedule will be available soon!
9. Rooms & Rides
We have some discounted, reserved hotel room for attendees. You can find a list of accommodations above. Book early, since they tend to sell out fast.
If you would like to share a room or a ride with someone, check out our Room Share and our Ride Share Facebook groups.
10. Social Events
Stay tuned for updated information on parties, dinners, networking, and more!
Follow and use our official tag this year, #PFX17, to keep up with all the fun on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and more. If you are on Facebook, don’t forget to RSVP to Paleo f(x)™ 2017!
11. Paleo f(x)™ Fit Score
We’re excited to announce that we will be bringing back the Paleo f(x)™ Fit Score for all attendees on the Expo floor FREE again this year! Paleo f(x)™ and realFit present a new, breakthrough fitness scoring system. Each participant gets a detailed assessment of their individual results and overall Fit Score. You can track improvement even after the event. In addition, you can compare your Fit Score against others, including celebrity athletes. Fit Scoring takes place only on the Paleo f(x)™ Expo floor. You can read more about it HERE.
12. Ticket Transfers
To transfer your Paleo f(x)™ ticket to someone else, please send a request to [email protected]. There are no refunds.
Parking: The PEC parking garage contains 1,200 spaces, and is conveniently located at the Palmer Center. Entrances to the garage can be found along the north and south borders of Butler Park, on Riverside Drive near South 1st Street and Barton Springs Road between Bouldin and Dawson Streets respectively.