Looking for some Paleo gift ideas?
This epic resource is full of gifts that are perfect to let your friends and family know you truly care about their health and wellness this holiday…
’Tis the season for drinking (almond milk) eggnog, baking coconut flour gingerbread cookies and getting in some kick-butt, bodyweight style sweat sessions at your in-law’s house—at least if you’re “Paleo.”
The holidays don’t diminish our love for health and feeling good.
However, while “Paleo people” appreciate health during the holidays, we know that not everyone feels the same. For many of our friends, family and colleagues, the holidays mean dipping Fritos into cheese balls, slacking at the gym, and one-too-many cookies.
Giving the Gift of Health & Wellness
This holiday season, instead of giving your special people another gift card, fruit cake or boring tie, give them a gift they’ll remember!
The gift of health will keep on giving, long after the pumpkin pie food coma has subsided. Give them a Paleo-inspired gift.
Here are 140+ Paleo-friendly gifts to fit all budgets for everyone on your list with all sorts of interests, including:
- The “Others:” Neighbors, Your Boss, Teacher, Mentors & Beyond
- Top Chef & Foodie
- Body Hacker & Gadget Guru
- Fitness Enthusiast & Sportsman
- New Years Resolution
- Holistic Hippie
- Nature Lover & Outdoor Adventurist
- Busy Body
- The Person Needing Some Healing
- The Book Worm
- The Kiddos
- The One Who Has Everything
North Pole, look out! These Paleo presents will compete with St. Nick, for sure.
140+ Paleo Gift Ideas for Everyone on Your List
The Others: Neighbors, Your Boss, Teachers, Mentors & Beyond
You want to give ‘em the gift of wellness… without overwhelming them or breaking the bank. Here are some gifts to wow your outer circle—and let them know you really appreciate them (and their wellbeing).
Maybe they’re into food, so you want to give them the best snacks & treats possible that won’t mess up their health:
- Paleovalley Grass-fed Beef Sticks
- Homemade Paleo Pumpkin Bread (like this one by Paleo Running Mama)
- Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies (Or any others! So many out there)
- Paleo “Puppy Chow”
- Non-GMO Wine
- Dark Chocolate (HU Kitchen, Eating Evolved)
- Primal Kitchen Salad Dressings
- Homemade Paleo Nom Nom’s Magic Mushroom Powder
Or what about some self-care options that don’t have nasty chemicals in them?
- DIY Hand Lotions, Scrubs Body Creams (check out Wellness Mama’s recipes)
- Organic & Essential Oil Candles (like Lite & Cycle, Cellar Door, or Aira).
- Herbal Cinnamon Tea by Harney & Sons
And for the busy bee coffee drinker out there:
Any of these options are great ways to share health with those acquaintances, without breaking the bank.
Paleo gifts for your inner circle
The Top Chef & Foodie
This is the person who loves to cook and eat good food. Why not spice up their kitchen for them with some gadgets that make Paleo cooking so much easier?
- Avocado Keeper
- Ceramic or Cast-Iron Non-Toxic Cooking Pan (Brands we like: Xtrema, Le Creuset)
- Immersion Blender
- Really Sharp Knife
- Bamboo Cutting Board
- Natural Himalayan Salt Block
- Ice Cream Maker
- Cast Iron Skillet & Organic Cast Iron Cleaner
When you first go Paleo… it seems like grocery bills will never be cheap. But this is really jut because it’s kind of like rebuilding your whole kitchen again!
Not only do you need some “weird” gadgets you’d never heard of before, you also need to change out a lot of condiments, spices, and sauces.
Here are some of our favorite kitchen staples that might help your loved one switch to a healthier kitchen setup:
- Paleo Baking Mixes (that taste like the real thing)
- Trial Subscription of Butcher Box quality meats or Vital Choice Seafood
- Local CSA Veggie Membership (like Farmhouse Delivery in Texas)
- Primal Palate Spices
- Kasandrino’s Olive Oil
And last but not least, cooking with this Paleo ingredients is foreign to a lot of people.
Here are some of the best resources for learning how to use those new kitchen gadgets and flours the right way:
- “Primal Cravings” Cookbook
- “Gather: The Art of Paleo Entertaining” Cookbook
- “Paleo by Season”
- Knock Knock Meal Planner
The Body Hacker & Gadget Guru
Do you love a biohacker? Don’t worry… it happens to all of us.
Give ‘em that “slight-edge” for their health this holiday season. Whether they’re into monitoring progress, tweaking their genetics, or trying to absorb as much information into their brain as possible – there’s a gift for hat!
Sleep optimization gift ideas
- Orange-Tinted (Blue-Blocking) Sunglasses
- Sun Alarm
- Nighttime Contoured Eye Mask
- Doc Parsley’s Sleep Remedy
- Intelli-Bed Mattress
The latest biohacking resources
Change mood, improve productivity, and keep your environment the way you want it
- Gratitude Journal
- Instant Happy Journal
- Defender Shield EMF Cell Phone Protector
- Standing Desk Top
- Shower Water Filter
Make sure you’re on the right track with these biohacking monitors
The Fitness Enthusiast & Sportsman
Who’s that primally fit & fabulous person in your life? They’ll do extra reps for these gifts when they unwrap these babies!
Whether they like to play, lift heavy things, practice yoga, or walk a lot – movement is an important part of their life, and they’ll love that you’ve acknowledged that with these great gifts.
Paleo workout supplements that are great gifts
- Additive-Free Protein Powder: Equip Foods, Vital Proteins
- Inflammation-fighting CBD Oil
- Phat Fudge
- Drop an F-Bomb
Workout supplies and support items
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- Non-Toxic Yoga Mat
- Slack Line
- At-Home Pull-Up Bar
- A Road, Trail or Hybrid Bike (Bianci Pista)
- ROMWOD Subscription
Body care for the Paleo fitness enthusiast
Top fitness resources to level-up your Paleo workouts
The New Years’ Resolutioner
Paleo is all about long-lasting lifestyle change. Help that friend or family member finally see how easy it is to escape the diet loop when you focus on living primally instead of deprivation!
These gift ideas will make it so much easier to stick to those health improvement goals. Weight loss is just a happy side effect from all the other great stuff that happens when you eat like a human!
Resources to get your health on track
- Passion Planner
- “It Starts with Food” by Dallas & Melissa Hartwig
- “Meals Made Simple” Cookbook
- ClassPass Subscription or class punchcard to other Gym or Yoga Studio
Stock their kitchen and help their blood work along:
- Quality Soil Based Probiotic & Prebiotic
- Pantry Staples: Organic Coconut Oil, Ghee, Coconut Aminos, Raw Almond Butter & More! (or Subscription to Thrive Market)
- Nutrition or Functional Medicine Practitioner Appointment (Check out Paleo Physicians Network) or Wellness Fx Health-Check
- A Great Blender:
The Holistic Hippie
Wellness is a lot more than just the food we eat and the movement we do.
It also involves our mental, financial, and environmental health. So why not give some gifts that help with the latter? Our environments are shockingly easy to change… you just need to know the right products to buy that will promote health and longevity.
Taking care to change our personal environments is important. But doing so in a way that protects the environment as a whole is also crucial!
Sustainability is a huge tenant of a Paleo lifestyle and supporting brands that do their job in a sustainable way will benefit everyone in the long run.
So these are some of our favorite “hippie” brands that work like the chemical-laden stuff… without the harm to us or the planet:
Holistic home care gift ideas
- Home Diffuser with Essential Oils
- The “Berkey” Water Filter
- Glassware Food Storage Containers
- Glass Mason Jars
- Amber Lightbulbs for home
Body care & clean wearables
- Fat Co “Fat Stick” and Body Butter
- “The Dirt” Chocolate Toothpaste (Cinnamon or Rose Cacao Mint)
- Josie Maran Argan Oil Makeup & Beauty Counter Cosmetics
- Skin Foodie Anything!
- Mala Beads
- Sustainable Fair Trade Clothing
- Fair Trade Jewelry, Bags & Accessories. Like NoonDay Collection
The Nature Lover & Outdoors Adventurist
Being outside is super beneficial to health. There are some really cool products out there now or that inner-Primal love of spending time closer to nature!
Any of these gifts could also be used as a nice little date idea or family activity to check those boxes, too. These are win-wins!
- Pop-up Hammock
- Day Hiking Backpack
- Indoor Herb Gardening Kit
- Cool Pocket Tools Everything Tools
- Wood Prints To Capture Their Adventures
- “Women Who Run with Wolves” Book
- Flint Stone Fire Starter Kit
The Busy Body
We all know that person… they say “yes” to everything and always seem to be in a hurry.
No time? No problem. Here’s a little something-something for the person who thinks that health needs to take up more time than it really does.
Maybe this gift will kick them in the butt to slow down and remember that health should be one of those things filling up their schedule, anyway… because when that’s not around, you can’t do much else!
- Ready or Not: 150+ Make-Ahead, Make-Over, And Make-Now Recipes by Nom Nom Paleo
- Get them an Instant Pot with the Paleo Cooking with Your Instant Pot Cookbook, or Clean Soups Cookbook
- Groceries (on you)
- Trial Subscription to Paleo Meal Delivery Service: Pete’s Paleo, Trifecta Nutrition, The Good Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Lunch Bots
- Quality Canned Wild Salmon (the best) for on-the-go meals
The Person Needing Some Healing
There are many spots in a healing journey, and unfortunately many of us need to hit a particularly “tough spot” before we actually take the actions needed to get better.
Luckily, there are some incredible resources out there that our tribe has written to help this person out, too!
And many of them make fun gifts, too. So don’t feel like you’re just giving them medicine… this is so much better. Their bodies will thank you, too!
Healing goodies for gifting
- Homemade Sauerkraut or Bone Broth Subscription
- True Tonic “Fire Cider” (Gut Healing)
- Medicinal Mushroom Tea & Mug
- A Homemade “TLC” Kit with a Massage Gift Card, Homemade Meals (by you) & Body Scrub (like Magestically Made to wash their worries away)
Resources and books that are Primally-inspired and healing-focused
- The Healing Kitchen Cookbook
- The Hormone Cure by Sara Gottfried
- The Paleo Thyroid Solution book
- The Autoimmune Wellness Handbook
The Book Worm
No, seriously. That book lover in your life will never tell you that a book or new resource is a lame gift! They’ll thank you emphatically and happily give you a summary a week later, after they’ve gobbled up all the information.
There are a ton of great books written by the Paleo tribe, but these are a few great starting points. Definitely check out the recommended titles based on these if your loved one is already ahead of the game, though!
Books for Paleo newbies:
- Paleo Principles: The Science Behind the Template by Sarah Ballantyne
- Practical Paleo by Diane Sanfilippo
- The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf
- Grain Brain by David Perlmutter
- The Primal Blueprint by Mark Sisson
Books for Paleo old timers:
- Unconventional Medicine by Chris Kresser
- SuperBetter: A Revolutionary Approach to Getting Stronger, Happier, Braver and More Resilient–Powered by the Science of Games by Jane McGonigal
- Tribe: On Homecoming & Belonging by Sebastian Junger
- Triggers: Creating Behavior Change That Lasts by Marshall Goldsmith
- Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Homo Sapiens by Yuval Harari
Those little guys will love Paleo gifts more than you think – and you’ll be setting their bodies and minds up for much healthier lives by incorporating some Paleo principles into their lives early on.
The best part about a lot of these gifts is the fact that they create opportunities for family and sibling bonding. So you can spend some quality time with the little ones as they grow their creativity and build strong foundations for successful futures.
Check out some creative and fun Paleo children’s gifts that are out there now:
Outdoorsy & adventurous children’s gifts
- Dinosaur Digging Kit GeoWorld Paleo Lab
- Bow and Arrows
- Core Strengthening & Balancing Skateboard
- Kids Adventure Kit
- Ant Farm with LED Light
- Indoor Treasure Hunt Kit
For the crafty kids
- Non-Toxic Playdough
- Bird Houses with Non-Toxic Paints
- Dress Up Clothes for Creative Play
- Dream Catcher Kit
- Scrapbook Paper & Craft Materials
- Paper Airplane Maker & Origami Kit
- Magic Trick Set
Gifts that are great for playing pretend
Get the kids cooking with you!
- Paleo Pancake Mix (for Christmas Morning)
- Eat Like a Dinosaur Cookbook
- Paleo Kids’ Cookbook
- Paleo Pizza Dough
- Pizza Stone
- Chef Hat
The One Who Has EVERYTHING
… or do they? What about gifting them an experience?
Get creative with it! Make it something for their wellness that maybe they don’t normally indulge in for themselves. Be it a:
- Float Tank Session
- Ozone Therapy
- Personal Training Session
- Getaway Retreat
- Holistic Spa Day…
Or…Paleo f(x) tickets of course!
Paleo f(x) happens but once a year in Austin, Texas. It’s the gift any Paleo enthusiast or interested newbie will appreciate if wellness is anywhere on their radar. (Plus, who doesn’t love a reason to visit Austin?!).
We will see you in April 2019!
Have other category ideas?
Post to comments and we will update accordingly!