We here at Paleo f(x)™ are excited to announce that we’ve successfully secured and declared March as Paleo Awareness Month!
Paleo has grown in popularity over the last several years, giving rise to plenty of amazing research, companies, books, podcasts, and information, so much of which has made major changes in the way we think about human health. It’s also paved the way for a lot of myths and misconceptions that we think are worth examining.
Over the next month, we’ll be sharing tons of information for Paleo beginners, veterans, and everyone in between, with the goal of educating people on the hows and whys of Paleo food, fitness, and lifestyle. This crash course will be a great refresher on the basics, because we think reiterating the basics is very important.
Here are some of the things you can look forward to over the course of the month:
- Exploring and dispelling common myths and misconceptions about Paleo/Primal/real-food diets: Is Paleo low-carb? High-meat? Isn’t all that fat bad for you? We’ll break all the info down and make it digestible!
- Highlighting some of our vendors and sponsors who are looking to shift the health paradigm: We have a ton of great vendors and sponsors who are making major strides in the health and wellness scene. We’ll be spotlighting them, their products, and the profound impact they’re having in the world of real food and intelligent training.
- Showcasing some of our Paleo f(x)™ speakers and their impact on the movement: Tune in to our Social Media channels to see some of our favorite articles and soundbites from prolific Paleo minds.
- Articles examining grain consumption, training properly, connection and tribe, and changing your environment for optimal health: For a deep dive into the practical application of Paleo principles.
- Paleo 101, a guide that strips Paleo down to the essentials: Our 101 guide will be a great resource for beginners, breaking down the Paleo lifestyle into the simplest action items.
- A major Paleo prize package: Look out for our Paleo Awareness Month Giveaway, with an awesome prize package featuring some of our vendors and sponsors.
Join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter over the next month to celebrate Paleo Awareness Month, share your favorite tips, and be sure to reach out to us and let us know what you’d like to see covered!