Operations Support Intern
Short Mission Statement: The Operations Intern will learn the ins and outs of event planning and coordination by working directly with the Paleo f(x)™ team. The intern works alongside (and receives guidance from) the Operations Team.
Unpaid position: 10-15 hours / week.
- Assist with registration and check-in planning, staffing, and equipment.
- Assist with Paleo f(x)™’s event logistics, procurement, inventory, signage, etc.
- Assist the Customer Advocate with attendee questions and general customer service
- Assist with administrative duties such as spreadsheet and document creation, organization, and maintenance
- Work with Executive Director and Director of Operations to ensure that Paleo f(x)™ runs smoothly onsite.
- This is not an exhaustive list - expect the unexpected!
- Highly organized.
- Strong knowledge of Google Drive (and related apps), DropBox, and other management platforms.
- Familiarity with using Apple products.
- Great verbal and written communication.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Can take direction well.
- Ability to think of their feet, pivot, and handle the expected and unexpected.
- Dependable and responsive.
- Knowledge of the Paleosphere, incl. key figures, books, blogs, and brands.
- Knowledge of Paleo health, fitness, and nutrition concepts.
- This unpaid position is a learning & resume-building experience, solely for the intern’s benefit.
- Gain skills relevant to event planning and execution.
- Gain experience with the largest Paleo event in the world.
- Learn in a fun, dynamic organization with people who are passionate about health.
- Help Paleo f(x)™ grow the Paleo movement!
Application deadline is 4/11/17. Please email your Resume, and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us only via this email address, thanks.
Note: Following the internship, a job offer is not guaranteed. However, most previous Paleo f(x)™ interns have been hired into paid positions!