Social Media Marketing Intern
The Social Media Marketing Intern will learn how to be awesome at social media marketing by getting hands on with key parts of Paleo f(x)™’s online platform. The intern works alongside (and receives guidance from) the Social & Marketing team.
Unpaid position: 5–10 hours / week.
- Learn about managing a social media sharing platform (esp. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.)
- Learn about content vetting and analytics
- Learn about managing and promoting Paleo f(x)™’s A/V content and platforms, incl. YouTube, Paleo f(x)™ TV, and forthcoming Podcast and CEU program.
- Learn about other key areas of social and online marketing: the Paleo f(x)™ blog, YouTube, email newsletter, affiliate programs, and more.
- Learn by doing, and receive regular guidance, to ensure personal growth and progress.
- Precise responsibilities will depend on the candidate, as well as Paleo f(x)™’s needs.
- Passion for social media marketing.
- Strong knowledge of the Paleosphere, incl. key figures, books, blogs, and brands.
- Strong knowledge of Paleo health, fitness, and nutrition concepts.
- Great communicator in writing, with a strong sense of voice and style.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Dependable and responsive.
- This unpaid position is a learning & resume-building experience, solely for the intern’s benefit.
- Gain the skills necessary to do paid social media or digital marketing work in the future.
- Learn to be awesome at social media marketing.
- Gain experience with the largest Paleo event in the world.
- Learn in a fun, dynamic organization with people who are passionate about health.
- Help grow Paleo f(x)™ and the Paleo movement!
Application deadline is January 16th, 2017 at 12PM EST. Please email your résumé, and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position, to [email protected]. Please contact us only via this email address, thanks!
Note: Following the internship, a job offer is not guaranteed. However, most previous Paleo f(x)™ interns have been hired into paid positions!