It’s the most wonderful time of the year—at least if you’re into health in Austin.
Table of Contents
- 1 It’s the most wonderful time of the year—at least if you’re into health in Austin.
- 1.1 Here are 6 Reasons Why Austin Locals Should Attend Paleo f(x).
- 1.2 1. You DON’T Have to Be Paleo.
- 1.3 2. Connections Galore.
- 1.4 3. Meet & Mingle With Your Favorite Authors, Speakers & Health Superstars.
- 1.5 4. CEC Credits for Practitioners
- 1.6 5. Learn Something New.
- 1.7 6. Really, Really Good Looking People
While the annual South by Southwest Conference and Austin City Limits Festival both top the charts on weekends to remember in Austin, Paleo f(x) IS the event to attend for the health minded folk.
The Paleo f(x) conference happens but once a year, and, if you are remotely interested in:
- Boosting your bod;
- Meeting new friends or (genuine) business connections;
- Checking out the latest technologies and products in health, food and fitness industry;
- Eating brownies, granola (that are actually good for you and your gut);
- Orrrrrr, learning how to look good naked
…Then it’s a conference you definitely do not want to miss!
Unlike most other conferences (where you sit through long, monotonous lectures; try samples of cardboard-tasting bars; and exchange business cards with folks you’ll never talk to again)—this conference goes 360-degrees deep and wide, complete with three action-packed days of:
- Mind-blowing talks from renowned New York Times’ Bestselling authors and worldwide health, nutrition and fitness industry leaders;
- Interactive experiences (workouts, meditations, mobility workshops, martial arts, a Ninja-Warrior style obstacle course);
- And a vendor floor, full of cutting edge foods, products and services to make your life easier and health better than ever
The best part?
It’s in our own backyard!
Unlike the thousands of folks who travel from around the world to attend the premier holistic wellness event and ONLY “paleo” conference—we Austinites are spoiled to stroll over to Palmar Events Center for the experience.
Not sure if it’s for you?
Here are 6 Reasons Why Austin Locals Should Attend Paleo f(x).
1. You DON’T Have to Be Paleo.
Although this conference is termed “Paleo f(x),” it is actually a holistic conference that attracts open-mindedness—no dogmas here. In fact, you will find that the word “Paleo” actually means “being human”—empowering you to function and live to your optimal health, from head to toe (ie. physical health, mindset, relationships and connections, financial health and wealth, business success, and more).
Lectures and breakout sessions consist of topics on everything from:
- “How to Get Lean Without Tracking Calories”
- “Restoring Balance in the Human Mind”
- “Using Your Genes to Determine Your Nutrition” and;
- “Turning Your Passion into a Business.”
In addition, whether you’re new to Paleo or you’ve been “at it” for a long time, there is something for everyone—including a “Beginners,” Intermediate and Advanced Track—depending on the experience you want to get out of it.
Whether you want to peruse the vendor floor, check out some of the experiential fitness, cooking and meditation workshops and listen to a fun lecture or two, OR you bring your notepad and business cards, ready to soak up and learn a ton from the experience, we’ve got your back. In short: if you have NO idea what Paleo is, but you’re interested in checking it out, or simply attending an experience all about a healthy lifestyle, this one is for you.
(Disclaimer: If you’re looking for a conference filled with debates about why beans and rice are “bad,” bashing other health philosophies; or sitting for 8-hours every day listening to lectures, Paleo f(x) is NOT for you).
2. Connections Galore.
Businesses form, start-ups take off and new ideas, partnerships, friendships and connections are birthed every year at Paleo f(x)—and we want you to be one of those success stories.
While networking opportunities are a dime a dozen in this town, Paleo f(x) brings in people from around the globe who are doing “big things,” and is adamant about supporting entrepreneurial spirit and development of all in attendance, with additional break out sessions for business “movers and shakers” in the health and wellness world—both new and old.
3. Meet & Mingle With Your Favorite Authors, Speakers & Health Superstars.
Paleo f(x) is a conference for the people by the people. No pretense here. If you love following industry leaders like David Perlmutter, Dr. Josh Axe, Chris Kresser, Robb Wolf, Mark Sisson, Darryl Edwards and love the thought of meeting them, then come on down. Speakers and presenters at Paleo f(x) are highly accessible and love nothing more than meeting, greeting and enjoying the conference right alongside you.
4. CEC Credits for Practitioners
If you’re in the health and wellness industry and need CEC credits for your continued education and license, then why sit through another 24-hour conference full of boring lectures, food catering-service food and a cold hotel? At Paleo f(x) we guarantee you’ll have a tough time picking and choosing which lectures and sessions to attend (and be sad that you can’t attend them all.
5. Learn Something New.
- Tired of Google searching for answers to your random health questions—from gut health, to brain health, body fat loss, strength gains, energy, and mindset?
- Read all the latest and greatest health books on shelves?
- Trying to figure out how to make your business work?
- Want some simple ways to make your healthier lifestyle even easier and more convenient?
All of these answers and more can be found in the three-day, jam packed Paleo f(x) conference, where the latest research, technologies and products in health and wellness are revealed—in laymen’s terms. (No white lab coats and tedious lectures here). Learn alongside other like-minded individuals who “get it—your love for learning and growing (yourself).
6. Really, Really Good Looking People
There’s no doubt that Austin is one of the top-ranked cities to be single—in fact, nearly 1 in 5 Austinites mark the “single” box in their marital status.
Couple this stat with an event like Paleo f(x) that attracts some of the most attractive (healthy) human beings who have ever walked the planet and you have a totally new untapped market—aside from the local bar scene. (Note: Healthy people live longer and look good naked).
And even if you’re NOT looking for love, who doesn’t love to meet other people who share similar interests—such as caring about a healthy active lifestyle, continued personal development, and global-impact?