2014 Austin Paleo f(x)™ Conference
Paleo f(x)™ Austin is the single largest Paleo conference in the world. This signature event includes the following lineup for 2014:
- Dozens of world-class speakers including physicians, nutritionists, research scientists, professional athletes, coaches, trainers, bloggers, podcasters, sustainability and food activists, biohackers, and more.
- Many speakers are leaders in their fields and include New York Times best-selling authors, professional athletes, and renowned activists in diverse fields.
- Confirmed speakers: Robb Wolf, Chris Kresser, Mark Sisson, Sarah Fragoso, Dallas & Melissa Hartwig, Nora Gedgaudas, Michelle Tam, Dr. Terry Wahls, Nate Miyaki, John Durant, Diane Sanfilippo, Lierre Keith, Molly Galbraith, and dozens more, plus many exciting additions TBA.
- Five stages: two premiere stages for presentations and Mastermind panels, the Strength and Conditioning stage, the Cooking Demo stage, and the Paleo On Ramp stage.
- Something for everyone: a variety of Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced sessions, including Paleo 101 talks by experts, designed to introduce beginners to Paleo.
- The Strength and Conditioning expo floor with demos and workshops lead by master trainers and natural movement experts.
- The Paleo f(x)™ vendor and sponsor fair -- an array of health-conscious, paleo-friendly vendors and sponsors.
- Post-event Video on Demand, so that you can catch some of the sessions you might have missed, after the event.
- Located at the Palmer Event Center, a premier event space in downtown Austin, with close proximity to many of the city’s finest restaurants, bars, and cultural attractions.
Paleo f(x)™ 2014 also has exciting social opportunities:
- Multiple networking events during the day.
- Paleo Posse: A fun new way to meet a small group of like minded paleo friends.
- A big evening after-party at Gibson Bar Austin.
- A pre-event evening Pecha Kucha soiree, an intimate, festive party with lively, short presentations. This is a separate event, with very limited capacity, on April 10th, the night before Paleo f(x)™ begins. Tickets now on sale (must be logged in to purchase).
- Our Saturday night charity dinner, April 12th, with an incredible Paleo menu. Tickets now on sale (must be logged in to purchase).
Can't make it to Austin for our live event? We've got you covered. Watch all of our premiere presentations in HD via Live Streaming.
For press inquiries, or to request press passes, contact email@example.com.